Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Day That Wasn't

I should have gone to work today.

It's a long story, but trust me, I should have gone to the office instead of taking the day off. If you insist on some kind of explanation, well...let's put it this way. If I had worked today, it would be less tiring, easier and cheaper too.

So I took today off to get some personal time. Me time. Time for me to do stuff that has nothing to do with going to the bank or collecting debts. And I don't know, I didn't enjoy myself as much as I thought I would. Hmph.

Anyway, it's the festive season. Aidilfitri, or Eid to some, is coming soon. And today I took the first step in making correspondence with some people I know in regards to that. There's also someone else I'm planning to write to. It's been a long time coming, and I want to do it as soon as possible.

I've got an update for FF, but I'm just too tired right now, so it'll have to wait. In the meantime, you guys play nice. And don't watch any TV show on the internet, unless it's on Youtube, in which case it's free.

No comments: