Thursday, October 26, 2006

What's Going On?

I don't like this. Not at all. Not when it's beyond my comprehension, beyond my control. Things are changing. I want to be mature about this and handle it the best I can. I know a friend of mine would do just that, she's very good at it. But right now, she's part of the problem.

Today isn't a good day for me. Had just too much on my mind, and some people I care about are either in crisis, or they're giving me a crisis to worry about. Spoiling my mood, making me anxious, making me wonder what the hell is happening. Or why it is happening at all. I can deal with this, but it's gonna take some time.

I need answers. I get the feeling that I already know them, and I don't like it. God help me.

1 comment:

yelly said...

The more you try to figure out what's going on, the more you'll want to kill yourself.
On another note, let whoever that are having problems work it out between themselves.