Sunday, October 29, 2006

Number 40

Well, whaddaya know? This is officially the 40th post on FR! Seems almost like yesterday when I first created this place. Now it's been almost 6 months since its birth. I didn't think I'd make it this far in the beginning, so this is an achievement of sorts for me. I can only hope that this blog's sister, FF will do just as well. To those of you who come here and read this from time to time, as well as post comments, thank you very much.

I had an unbelievable week. Unbelievable because there were so many things going on. Not all of them were positive. But things are better now. I wouldn't want to talk about it too much, so let me tell you some other things.

Firstly, that girl from my office whom I thought wouldn't come back till tomorrow, returned to work on Friday. And thankfully things aren't as bad between us as I had initially thought. But I know complications are far from over. It's all about timing and circumstances. I will have to choose them well.

I went to watch World Trade Center yesterday, that new film from Oliver Stone about what happened on 9/11. I plan on putting up the review on FF soon. What I can say right now about it though, is that it's not about terrorism. It's about courage during desperate hours. And it is somewhat inspiring in that sense. A good movie to watch. Though sitting in that freezing cineplex for 150 minutes was not pleasant haha. I gotta wear something thicker next time.

Been looking around the blog circle, and not much is going on. I wonder where everyone is. I suppose this is a sign that I should spend less time online and more time doing what I seem to have neglected doing for a while. But as Arnie said in his films: "I'll be back."

See you soon, my fellow bloggers;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 40th post!
And Happy Halloween!