Monday, October 16, 2006

Attention Readers!

Yeah, I'm talking to you. The ones who keep coming here to read FR. Yes, specifically the four of you who so generously leave comments on FR (you know who you are). This is the one time I would really appreciate input from all of you.

I'm planning to start a blog on movies. As in reviewing movies I've watched. It can be any movie I've seen at the cinema, on TV or on video. I'll tell you what I think, and maybe recommend the film, or not. But I'm still in the planning stage, don't know if this will work, or if anyone will want to read it, or if I'd even have the time to do this regularly.

But I do need input, as in presentation and content. I need ideas. Mr Kohl has given me something, and he was the one who reminded me that watching movies was something I loved to do. I know that this may not be useful or interesting to most of you, but we'll see. It depends on what you tell me.

So please, tell me what you think. Even if it's stupid, or you think my idea is stupid. Tell me, por favor.

3 comments:

Ira Roslan said...

Yeah.. you like movies. Why not?

yelly said...

a) what's the intended audience(if it's just like the 4 people, then ust keep it in this place and not open a new place)
b) how often are you gonna update it
c) i don't have a third pt

Anonymous said...

wow, Aaron, I think it's a wonderful idea!
And you can be sure that I will be reading it :)
I'll even spread the word around and get other people to read it as well :) I know a looott of people who are movie lovers! haha!
Yvonne for example! :o)
Keep it up storebror, it's a wonderful idea!