Sunday, September 17, 2006

Facelift

Check out the new layout, peeps. Like it? I like it, looks quite neat, doesn't it? I will miss the old layout though, that one was rather unique to me. But I felt it was time to give my blog a new look, so there you have it.

So how was your weekend? Mine was spent just sitting at home, for once. Every Saturday I seem to be out there somewhere, window shopping or movie watching or checking out the latest music at the record stores. My pockets are kinda empty at the moment, so it was a good idea to just stay away from the mall and not get a heartache from resisting the urge to buy something I wanted. It's hard, but absolutely necessary if I want to survive till my next paycheck. The worst part is when that thing you waited till the end of the month to purchase may not be there anymore when you go back for it. Law of the world: the early bird catches the worm. That's why when I usually decide that I want something, I'll pick it up almost at once. But no, not this time.

So here I was, in front of my trusty PC, meeting some old friends, and missing some others who couldn't quite make it. It's great when you can have a lot of people in the same chatroom at the same time, and just go crazy. One time, we had 3 of them use the exact same name and font colour. They wanted to throw the rest of us off. Argh. I think I spent an hour just debating on who's who. I knew I got it right, they just wouldn't admit it. Haha. That's what happens when you have way too much fun sometimes.

I'm on leave from work tomorrow, so it's like a three day weekend for me. I think I need this, so I'm going to try and enjoy it. I said try, because I can't have too much time to myself. It'll seem so odd. Not that I'm a workaholic, I'm just too used to getting up for work every weekday.

Enjoy the new week. Magandang gabi.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola Hermano!
Hey, the same layout as my cousin Madeleine(She is linked at my blog) hehe.
Yup, I like it storebror! Looks great!!

I came back from the family dinner an hour ago. I'm dead beat. lol. I'm going to bed now, I just had to go online and check my e-mail hahaha.. addicted? me? nuuuuu ^_^

And hahaha.. yeah, it was me, TKL and Patty with the same font style and color haha. I had so much fun =p We gotta do it again sometime aj? hahaha!

Glad i deg storebror!!
For alltid ;-)

KLEMMER!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Bro, I think you have been spammed! lol ^_^

yelly said...

i would like to make some extra money. tell me how!

Aaron said...

Yes lillesoster, I know. Not the first time it happened here. Sigh.

Ira Roslan said...

Just enable security with the type-in-the-codes-that-you-see thing. Kinda like the CAPTCHA code at Marit's.

In case you need help:
--> Settings
--> Comments
--> Show Word Verification : YES!
--> Save settings

Finito.