Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Being Human

MSN is working again. Thank God.

So what was today like? Hmmm, more development with the girls. The ones that kept ignoring me, after being so nice. Haha. Yeah. Anyway I arrived at the bus station at 7.10 this morning. And sure enough, Fara was already there. A bus pulls in, and people start to board. She was in front, so she got on the bus. I had a feeling this wasn't the right bus. It's too early. The first one always skips the last stop, which is my office, and goes back to the station after the second last stop. An Indian man, who's a regular passenger of the bus, asked the driver if he was going all the way for this trip, and when he stepped down from the bus, that meant a no. So yeah, Fara was not gonna make it. I was still outside, so I signalled to her. She noticed I hadn't boarded, and she tried to say something, but I can't read lips, so I just shook my head and waved at her to come down. And she promptly did;)

And just as we were sitting back down on the bench, the bus started to move away, and out of nowhere, Nori, Wan and Ida start running after it haha! I quickly waved at Nori and called her over. So yeah, I prevented them from getting on the wrong bus. Azura came a few minutes later, but she looked miserable. Apparently, she was ill, so she left for home after breakfast. But hey, something happened today. Not big, but still a little strange. A little amusing too. Strange because Fara hasn't said a word to me in two weeks. Amusing because I overheard Ida telling the others she tired herself running for nothing. Hehe.

This morning, I heard on the radio about this guy who called up and asked the deejays to help him with a problem. He had broken up with his girlfriend, because of another guy. He wanted her back, so he asked the deejays to call her up, and he proposed to her on air. Unfortunately, she said no. But the deejays were nice enough to cheer him up by letting him win an on-air contest, and they didn't even let him try as hard as regular callers, so he won. Haha. For your information, I'm not a big fan of the deejays in question. They're more obnoxious than funny. But I guess this time they did good.

So if you didn't understand most of this stuff, it's ok. Somewhere inside all this crap I just typed is a message. At least I think so. The message is: there are times when humans can be good too, despite all the hate and discord in our world. We should all think that way.

No comments: