Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally

It's taken me a long time to be able to say this, but finally.........my computer is virus-free.

It has been a torturous six months or so putting up with the severe inconveniences of having an unwanted entity in your PC. This thing did its worst by messing up my internet connection frequently, restarting my computer without warning and removing almost all my programs. When that last thing happened, I knew it was time to stop delaying and get it fixed.

And now, I'm back. Whoo.


And just in time too, it's November now. Halloween is over (not that I celebrate anyway) and we're now 2 months away from a new year. Are you excited? Well, if time actually means anything to you, then maybe, yeah.

But for me, a new year only means more movies to look forward to. Speaking of movies, I just watched Tropic Thunder, the review is up on FF. Check it out.

Anyway, I'm just glad to be back behind this computer again and feel good about it. Other than that, I've got no complaints. So I'll see ya, don't wanna be ya;)

2 comments:

Anouk said...

Good for you that it worked!!! I've had virus-problems myself lately, managed to get it off too... heavy stuff somtimes. But congrats!

rhEa said...

Hey Twilight!!! Coming out soon!! I really can't wait to see the film!! I literally can't sleep! Or, whenever I get to sleep I dream of vampires! Lol!

Hi Anouk :)