Sunday, May 25, 2008

Year Six (And More)


Today is the birthday of one of my idols, Marion Raven. Many happy returns of the day;)

But more importantly, today marks six years that I have known a girl from Philippines by the name Rhea Arcilla. She's the first M2M fan I've befriended online, and it is because of her that I am a part of the online world. Thanks Rhea, for making it a worthwhile half dozen years. Here's to another six dozen years;)

What I'm about to say in here hopefully will not overshadow the first part of this entry, but today is actually the best day of this week for me. At least I have a reason to celebrate this day, after the past six days of putting up with really annoying people and situations. I'm usually good at avoiding things like this, but sometimes it's beyond my control, you know? If everyone around me can try to be a little less oblivious and understand where I'm coming from, then maybe it won't be so bad. But I'm learning every day about the world, and the one thing I should try and remember is that it's not always everyone's fault when things get fucked up. (excuse my language)


"I love humanity, it's people I can't stand." - Gil Grissom, CSI

1 comment:

rhEa said...

Happy anniversarry to you :)