Saturday, March 15, 2008

Messages

Generally I think I've had a good week. Work is getting less hectic, had more time to do certain tasks. Some old debts for our management to collect had finally been collected, so things are looking up. It's good to put in a lot of effort and see it pay off, which is what we all basically want at the end of the day, isn't it?

Anyway, been looking at what everyone's been up to, which isn't much. And in response to that, I'll just leave a few words for them, reader or not:

To Ira: Happy dreaming. It's a nice escape from ....well, everything.

To Michael: I hope you find the answers you seek.

To Tom: You certainly have issues. But you'll be okay, I think. (Thanks for the Idol quiz, btw)

To Mayleen: You certainly are great with kids. If you don't mind me saying, being a nanny or pre-school teacher is more interesting than being a dental assistant. Good luck to you anyway;)

To Sue: Nice pics. I wonder what your SPM results are like.

To Rhea: Congratulations on your graduation. I hope you took lots of pics;)

To Anouk: Thanks for helping me download some songs online, and with the virus problem. I can only hope it won't happen again.

The trailer for The Incredible Hulk came out this week. Check out the awesomeness.

2 comments:

pandanita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pandanita said...

Thanks for the message Aaron! :)
Well, maybe you are right.
Kids are more challenging. Every day at work will be different. And teaching is more rewarding, of course. That I agree with :) But I just want (and need) to be absolutely sure.
And that is why I am now playing with the idea of trying something else. After all.. I can always go back to teaching.

*Hugs*