Thursday, February 14, 2008

What Else Is There?




That's the question in my mind that begs for an answer right now. What else is there to do, when there's no one left to talk to? Where is everyone? Hmm. I guess they're all busy. But that's ok, I've been busy too. Before and after the holidays.

So what do I do? One word: Facebook! Yup. The brand new fad that may replace myspace as the place to be. It's a lot like myspace, but it comes with lots of games and activities to keep yourself busy. I'm trying my best to not get addicted.

And then there's TV. I recently watched the Grammys, and the one thing that is evident every year

(this was when the lights went out, and the moment I realised we had a blackout, hence the sudden stop there lol)

So where was I? Oh, right. The one thing evident every year at the Grammys is the performances. They keep trying to top the previous year. Beyonce and Tina Turner took the stage together, while Alicia Keys dueted with a Frank Sinatra recording, then later with John Mayer, though John just played guitar. But it doesn't quite top last year's collaboration by Linkin Park, Jay Z & Paul McCartney. Brilliant.

I'd tell you more about what I'm watching on TV, but I think I'd better end this post before another blackout cuts me off. I'll leave you with this movie trailer. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

No comments: