Saturday, July 14, 2007

Whatever



I found this and it made me smile. I kinda needed that, because I'm going through a hard time right now.

The fact is, I've got a lot of stuff going on, serious stuff. Things that I'd love to share with you, but I won't. I'm just not ready to put it in here. This place used to be a good place to vent when there was no one to vent to. But now, I don't even know if anyone still comes here. And besides, it looks like everyone's taking a trip somewhere, so no one's around.

I won't be writing as often as I usually do, not that I have been anyway. I've just got too much to deal with this year, and I'll have to deal with it alone. There's probably a reason for that, and I'll find out soon enough.

I'll keep trying to update FF, it's a lot easier to write for. I'll be around, though likely nobody is paying attention anyway. So don't mind me. See you later.

No comments: