Friday, May 25, 2007

On This Day.......

This is a special day. A day to remember well, especially for me. There's a birthday and an anniversary attached to it.

Today is the 5th anniversary of my friendship with a very special girl named Rhea. She's from the Philippines, as some of you dear readers already know. It's because of this girl, that I am here in cyberspace, talking, posting, mingling, blogging etc. 5 years ago today, she reached out and pulled me in here. Well, not literally haha. And I am happy to welcome her into the blog family. Can't believe it's been 5 years already, time flies real fast. Guess I'm getting older.

Today also marks the 23rd birthday of the pretty lady you're looking at there. Marion Elise Raven. She was one half of a popular Norwegian duo called M2M. They're the reason I enjoy music so much, and it's because of them that I met Rhea and so many others all over the world. They changed my life, and made the world seem smaller, even if only through this small screen.

Times have changed though. Marion is on her own now, trying to fly solo with her raven wings. She's not doing too bad actually. Some other things are changing too. A lot of the people I used to talk to back in the M2M days have gone. Some are still around, but now there are too many new people hogging what's left of the excitement. And some of the older fans have turned real sour too. Yeah, changes. You have no idea how much I hate that word right now.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to the ever awesome Marion Raven, and thank you Rhea, for always being here for me. Hugs back.

2 comments:

rhEa said...

Thnx, Aaron.
Happy Anniversarry.

Huggies.

pandanita said...

Happy Anniversary Andrea and Aaron!!! :)