Thursday, October 5, 2006

Anything But Predictable

So what was today like? Hmm, it's hard for me to say. My days are usually dull and dreary. And all I wanna do is just get home and come in here, because I feel more at home here. And today, well I still wanna come in here haha. But the rest of the day was a little different than usual.

I tried to find a post office in the city, and you wouldn't believe how hard it was. And this month being the fasting month, the one I found closed early. Damn. But I didn't let it stop me from sending my mail. Good thing I had some stamps in my wallet. So it didn't matter that the doors were closed, as long as their boxes were open.

A few more mixed reactions at the office. Some expected, some unexpected. But still a little too insignificant to call a triumph. It did however make me smile inside, and I needed that. I don't know about you, but there are times when a few small yet positive occurrences are enough to brighten up your day and make you forget any bitterness or pain in your heart. Maybe not for very long, but long enough to make you feel that tomorrow will be OK.

It's a late Thursday night and I wonder where everyone is. I just hope they're feeling as good as I am right now. Mind you, I haven't felt like this in a while. I hope it lasts.

No comments: