Sunday, July 8, 2012

Solitary

My family went on a vacation. Without me.

So finally I have some time to myself. Two and a half days to be exact. Time to spend.

It'll be quieter than usual. I'll have an opportunity to get some things done. It's liberating and yet at the same time intimidating. Being alone isn't all that's cracked up to be. Some things which you took for granted before now falls on your shoulders to take responsibility for.

By the time I actually get used to this, they'll be home, so no big deal I guess. So the only thing left to do is to make the most of it.

I do wish I had someone to talk to though.

2 comments:

Ira Roslan said...

Why didn't you come along?

Aaron said...

I traveled a lot last year, even when I didn't want to go anywhere. So this time I was determined to stay at home when everyone else wanted to go somewhere.