Thursday, December 29, 2011

Love Affair

It's strange. Strange how no matter what I'll always return to them.

My feelings for the girls of M2M are strong, but for the longest time I had thought that my interest in them had waned. I stayed with them through the breakup, but the more time moved on from that point, the harder it was to stay the course.

Marion did a great job with the first CD, and it's still a favorite of mine. Marit on the other hand made things a bit more difficult, choosing to focus her career in her home country. A couple more albums, a judging stint on Norwegian Idol and no Marit in Asia, and I was starting to get tired of them both. Or indifferent.


Then today, I saw it. I saw Spark on the store shelf. And it automatically signaled my brain: Get it. Now.

And now I am an owner of Marit's 3rd album. Yeah, I know I had made it clear that I wasn't too excited about the direction Marit is taking this album to, but like I said: I can't just let her go. Or Marion. My love affair with them just won't end, regardless of what they do or don't do. My enthusiasm may be less than before, but my heart won't change.

I plan to write a review on this CD soon, so wait for it.

No comments: