Saturday, November 19, 2011

Travel

I'm going away on a trip tomorrow. It's my third one this year, and out of all three, this is the one I am least looking forward to.

Why? Let's just say I was coerced into going.

Even now, I don't want to go, but I have no choice. It's done and set, so I can't back out. Deep down I'm still angry for the way this happened, but I'm doing my best to not kick myself over stuff I can't change at this moment.

The only thing I can do is try to enjoy myself, and who knows I might. One thing's for sure, when I get back, I'm going to do what I want, when I want.


I'll see you soon. My apologies for not updating here as often as I ought to.

1 comment:

Anouk said...

Yes, please do that. As you can probably read on my blog, I can very much relate to this. Stay true to yourself and don't let people drive you crazy. -X-