Saturday, December 4, 2010

Look Who's In Town


For those of you who have known me since the existence of the M2M online community, you'd know Silvia Violante, or Silvy as we all call her. She was in KL for the past three days, and we had an opportunity to meet up today.

The first few things that I can tell you about her after meeting her in person are:
- she has a pair of really pretty brown eyes
- she loves playing with her hair
- she loves talking, and she admitted it too :p

But the best thing about her is that she's cool with most things. As I took her around KL a bit today, we did a lot of walking. We were both tired, but she never complained. At one point, I wanted to pay for her train ticket, but she wouldn't let me.

As we spent time together, she spoke about a lot of things, like meeting Patty (another one of our friends) in Monterrey, her life in Australia for the past several months, her family, her hometown, the guy she's dating now and travelling. She's just amazing, in the sense that she's very down to earth and very easy to get along with.

So now officially, she is the third M2M friend I've met in person, and the first one from beyond my borders. ;) Thank you Silvy, for your generous time.

4 comments:

Atiqah Jamsari said...

mcm lebih kurang je muka nya dgn patty.

pandanita said...

Hey, how cool that you got to meet each other! And glad to read that you had a great time!

Have a nice Sunday!

Anouk said...

Wow, amazing photo! Sounds like you had a good time together!

Who knows, maybe I'll fly to KL too some day ;)

yelly said...

KLCC?