Sunday, May 30, 2010

Check This Out

I discovered something today, and I don't know if any of you have already been aware of it.

You guys know the song Crazy In Love by Beyonce and Jay Z? It turns out this song was covered by British rock band Snow Patrol. I heard their version when I was spinning their CD at the record store today, and I think this is the best cover I've ever heard. Listen to this:




I've added a couple of new things on the side column. Nothing fancy, and it probably won't make a difference in the number of visits here, but what the heck. And look, Marion Raven has a blog now too. It's in Norwegian though, the link is in my column.


Peace.

2 comments:

rhEa said...

I bet you haven't heard Switchfoot's cover. It's good too.

Atiqah Jamsari said...

hmm. mcm tak best je adik dgr.