Sunday, March 7, 2010

New Skin

So what do you think of the new look? Cool huh?

Well, to be honest, it's not much different from the old one. Sure, the background is different, but that's about it. I actually wanted to change the whole layout, to something with at least 3 columns. But I had problems with pulling it off. It's a technical thing, and I only know two people who are qualified to help me with it. Until I can seek that kind of help, I'll just stick with this for now.


But that's not all. Check out FF, the sister blog. I changed it too. And again, not very different, but it will do for now. I was having problems with the last one, the background stopped appearing for some reason. Hmph. I really wish I was good at blog layouts.


I realized once again that I don't take the time to write in here anymore. It's frustrating. Things aren't the way it used to be. I'm not the same person I was back when I first started FR. Or maybe I am the same, but the world around me has changed. I was much happier back then.

Without some good people to converse with, all I have left is me. And that's not much. So why did this have to happen? Why does the world have to turn its back on me? Why leave me now when I am not ready to be left alone?

Questions, for which I have no answers. I pray that someday my sanity can be restored, so that the next thing I write in here will be more meaningful than being about the way this place looks.


And I pray for one more thing: Lord please get rid of the hot weather. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anouk said...

Wow, how hot is it there? It's still freezing over here.

And nice lay-out! I was kinda hoping I was one of those two people, but I'm afraid not :P But hey, if you ever want any help you know where to find me, I could always give it a try.

And take care Aaron.

Kiss

rhEa said...

I think I know one of the "two" people :p

And, yeah, I agree with Anouk it's nice. Sis, I think I need sum layout changes too, lol.

PS: I feel you. Things have changed.

imapwincess said...

unique & nice!!! :)