Friday, July 4, 2008

My Bad!

Last Tuesday July 1st was Marit Larsen's birthday, and I totally forgot about it. How on earth did I let that happen? Geez. I only realised it when I paid a visit to the Old Dirt Road. It'd be unfair if I paid tribute to Marit's former partner's birthday and not hers. It's like celebrating George and Ringo's birthdays and ignoring John and Paul's, but you get my drift.

So anyways, Happy Belated Birthday to the wonderfully talented Marit Elisabeth Larsen. Gratulerer Med Dagen;)

Word is that there hasn't been any news on her for a long time, and I wonder why that is. There's probably no cause for concern, but I certainly hope we haven't seen the last of her on the music scene.


It's been a week of revelations for me. Some were small, some were familiar, some were not so pleasing to the eye. But it's all in a week's work for me. In the meantime I think I'm going to try and be a better writer for this blog. Wish me luck.

No comments: