Sunday, March 23, 2008

Damn It

It's been one hell of a week. First off, I got verbally abused by a condo owner on Monday, all because he doesn't understand how to read his statement (he is illiterate by the way). I've been verbally abused before during my job here at the condominium, but this is the first time someone used the F-word on me. But it's okay, because as long as he doesn't try to cause any damage or harm to anyone, I'm not afraid.

Then on Wednesday, a resident who had her water supply cut because her ex-husband didn't pay the maintenance charges threatened to burn the building down. Of course, we knew she wouldn't actually do it, but giving her back the supply doesn't quite solve the problem regarding the long outstanding debt. It's amazing how some people can just choose to disappear when they don't care about paying up anymore. But then, it's either fight or flight in our crazy world, so I get it. Really.

The worst part of my week however, is the existence of a virus in my computer at home. It keeps messing with my connection. So frankly, I don't know how long will it be before it gets cut off again.

That being said, I bid you farewell now. Happy Easter.

1 comment:

pandanita said...

Sorry about your week Aaron. Hope you have recovered from it now and put it behind you. It's a new week tomorrow, I hope it will be a better one :)