Thursday, November 8, 2007

Past Tense




Damn. I slept too long.

This is what happens when it's a public holiday. This is why I rarely take a break from work. It's because I'm so used to routine. Gonna be hell when I try to fall asleep tonight.

Someone I know recently wrote about how time has passed so quickly. I couldn't agree more. Here I was last night, in front of my computer, with nowhere to go. So I decided to go back to a few forums I had not visited in a long time. The good news is that some people I had known from back in the day were still around. The bad news were the changes, mostly negative, that I had found. Perhaps forums aren't the in-thing anymore. It used to be, but now times are different. I have changed too, though I barely realised it.

I don't really have much to update, so let me show you something instead. I recently discovered this cool song with a rather creepy video. The song is What's A Girl To Do by Bat For Lashes. Check it out and tell me what you think.

No comments: